10TH ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY
WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU!
When I became pregnant with our #1 although I loved my technical career in the medical device industry, with my long office hours and frequent business travel, my heart knew I could not be happy leaving her. So while she was "baking" in the oven, during my many sleepless nights I was busy cooking up a new venture. Because I did love my career, I did try to find that balance after she was born but the struggle was real and missing her milestones while I was in a corporate meeting or away on travel was eating away at my heart.
I have always loved babies and everything to do with children and loved finding unique gifts for friends and family. I was pregnant and with my growing belly, I also could not find well fitting, stylish pairs of high-quality designer denim. After a long week of putting on suits for the office and my many, many business meetings, I looked forward to and loved nothing more than to throw on a pair of stylish AND COMFY well fitting, well made, premium designer jeans. Being in CA and close to Los Angeles, the designer denim capital, quality premium denim was a staple in in every closet. Good jeans just look and feel different, especially when you are pregnant and feeling like nothing fits or looks good on you. The way premium denim fits and "holds" everything in while stretching and giving to a woman's form was everything. As an expectant and very pregnant mom, comfort is king but we also did not want to lose our sense of style.
At the time, my favorite designer did not have maternity wear and just another pair of jeans was not going to cut it so I set out to have them made for myself and for other expectant moms who wouldn't settle for "frumpy" poorly made big-box brands.
Along with this specific frustration, I was struggling to find all the things I loved and wanted in unique gifts and essentials for my baby all in one store and trekking all over town to find different things was challenging and exhausting with a growing belly. So I set out to do that too; curate a special store with "just the right amount" of amazing products without being overwhelming that I could share with others. I wanted to wade through all abundance of products and designers and find the best for me and other moms expecting the same quality and uniqueness.
After many, many months of juggling my corporate life and business travel and working into the wee hours of the night, from adapting my first hand sketched logo and color concepts into the brand that still represents us today, to developing and building a web store from the ground up (plug and play web services were not available at the time I started this journey way back in 2007), to all the little steps forward and the many steps back, we final launched our web store. We had great success and a wonderful organically built following. Our customers would always ask us if we had a physical location they could visit. We had built such amazing relationships even through the web and we were feeling like we were missing out on that true human connection with our community.
Although many customers had asked, the overhead and additional costs and challenges with opening a brick and mortar was of course a huge risk but like serendipity, as I was on a business trip, I randomly stumbled across a listing for this sweet, unique little building in town and the rest is history. We decided I would take the leap and our boutique and sweet little "gingerbread house" in Davis, CA was finally born.
To make a long journey and story short, we've had a wild ride with lots of ups and downs but it has all been worth it to see the smiles from young and old who come in to our Downtown Davis store, from first time customers to long time friends, to be a part of a new mom's journey, a grandparent's first delight in finding that special first gift, to watching your babies grow with us through the years, to receiving the wonderful reviews from customers who stumble upon us online from all over the world (we've shipped globally to places like Italy, Japan, and New Zealand among many other countries), to all the LIKES, FOLLOWS, AND SHARES on our social media posts, and to receiving continued orders from our amazing and loyal customers and biggest fans who have moved away and still choose to shop with us from afar...IT IS ALL WORTH IT!
WE LOVE YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU WITH OUR WHOLE HEART FOR HELPING TO MAKE THIS LITTLE DREAM A REALITY.
CHEERS TO 10 YEARS AND 100+ MORE.
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO US!
**With that said, instead of throwing a huge party for ourselves like many businesses do for reaching this great milestone, we want to celebrate YOU with a fun giveaway! Now that you've read all that and made it this far, here are the details:
BUBBLE BELLY 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY:
- Now through the end of the month, all online orders $10 or more will receive FREE SHIPPING (USA). All other countries will receive a 10% discount on shipping rates.
- Every $10 spent either in-store and/or online between now and 9/30/22 will receive one entry into our giveaway. No limit to the number of entries you can receive (ex. $100 = 10 entries into our drawing)
- 10 winners will be chosen to win one of 10 prizes worth a combined total of over $1000.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive bonus entries head over to our Facebook and/or Instagram page and FOLLOW, LIKE, AND SHARE our 10th Anniversary Giveaway post. (1 entry)
- Tag your friends and family in the comments of our FB or IG 10th Anniversary Giveaway Post for additional entries. Each tag = 1 entry. Tagged accounts must be active and have more than 10 followers to count. No inactive or duplicate personal accounts.
- Share to your stories or reels and tag us for an additional entry. (We can only see the tag if you make that reel or story post public and not private.)
- Entries will close at 11:59pm PST 9.30.22
- Winners to be announced on or before 11:59pm PST 10.15.22
- Gifts distributed on or before COB 11.15.22
- No purchase necessary to enter. No cash value. Void where prohibited. One prize per household. We reserve the right to cancel or void any invalid or fraudulent entries. This is NOT sponsored by any large company or brand, including IG and FB. It is only for fun and from us and our way of saying "THANK YOU" for an amazing 10 years.
- Gift Cards will be emailed to winners or locals can come pick up a physical card to be used in-store.
- Lux Gift Box winners will need to provide us with age and/or size, gender, etc. so we can specially curate a custom box of goodies for you to include but not limited to: apparel, blankets, essentials, toys, books, etc. Items will be chosen at our discretion and based on availability.
- LIKE, FOLLOW and turn on your notifications from us so you can be notified if you win one of the 10 prizes. Entries will be tallied and winners chosen at random. Winner announcements will be posted on our SM pages and contacted either via SM or via email so make sure you are following with notifications turned on. We will choose a new winner if prizes are unclaimed after 2 business days after announcement. ***OPEN TO USA ONLY***
- GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
LIST OF PRIZES YOU COULD WIN:
- $250 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- LUX GIFT BOX OF PRODUCTS WITH A RETAIL VALUE OF $250
- $100 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- LUX GIFT BOX OF PRODUCTS WITH A RETAIL VALUE OF $100
- $75 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- LUX GIFT BOX OF PRODUCTS WITH A RETAIL VALUE OF $75
- $50 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- $50 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- $25 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY
- $25 GIFT CARD TO BUBBLE BELLY